Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Life on the Ed-ge

 


Have you ever listen to Ed Sheran? Hi bloggers my name is Ollie and this is my slide on Ed Sheran. For literacy we've been looking into music. We got to choose an artist me and my friend did Ed Sheran. We got to learn about him and get five facts about him. Then we had to put them in to a slide and one of his songs with a meaning behind it. If you think I have any thing i need to improve on please write it in the comments. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ollie i think ed sheeran is amazing singer and i have listen to his songs i think i learnt a hole load about ed sheeran. From Dylan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post