Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Super sick beats

 

Have you ever been on incredibox before? Hi bloggers, my name is Ollie and this is my song I made on incredibox at school. We've been learning about the arts like music, artists and drama. Right now we're learning about music.  Our song  had to have a meaning behind it my one was to not lie. It took me about a day to make the song. We could of used chrome music lab or incredibox . If you have anything I need to improve on please write it in the comments below. Try out my song to. Thanks for reading


 

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post