Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

My Amazing Axolotls


 

Have you ever seen an axolotl? Hi, my name is Olllie and this is me talking about my three axolotls I have. If you dont know what an axolotl is they are a type of salamander that can regenerate limbs I know it is kind of weird. I have three of them the biggest one is called Archie the smallest one is jellybean and the one in the middle one is called totle. They are really cool to have and learn about but you have to be careful when you have some of the rules are dont put too much light on them make sure the water is very still but the number one rule is dont take them out of water. If you think this was good info please write it in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Ollie good job I have never seen a Axolotl and it was good info

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Ollie I am Jaxon from mangapapa school and my favorite animal is a axolotl I even did a speech about axolotls and I really like the names of your axolotls and your info was very good. I have a question for you is it easy to take care of axolotls

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post