Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Fantastic Food Rot

Have you ever seen food rot before? Hi bloggers my name is Ollie and this is my animation and description on how bananas rot. At online school, we've been learning about food rot and we had to choose a fruit and write how it rots - I chose a banana. I chose it because it has a different way of rotting, it has three stages. If want to know more you can look at my slide. If you think I did well or anything I need to improve please write it in the comment below.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ollie, Good job on the post. I like how you showed the different stages and how you included lots of information about the rotting, maybe next time you could put the description into your own words or simpler words because it sounds like it has been copy-pasted. Good job, stay safe in lockdown. Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ollie, fantastic work on using the think 6 to present this great diagram. It would be cool to recreate this with a real banana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Ollie great job on this slide I love how you added pictures and made everything look very neet keep up the great work. Maybe next time you could make it more colorful.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post